We’re always looking for talented individuals to help us grow. The following careers are ground floor opportunities in a global software product development company with offices in California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Sweden, Belarus, and Argentina. You will have the opportunity to expand and grow as we do.
Altoros is an international Software Development & Digital transformation company. We help organizations to digitize their revenue streams and business processes in constantly changing digital environment. We serve our international customer base by 250+ professionals located on three different continents and having our HQ in Silicon Valley.
Altoros business is growing in Finland and we are now looking for a Senior Coding Architect to strengthen our local team in Finland.
Since the beginning we have been curious for emerging technologies & innovations and constantly searching for new and disruptive way of doing business utilising e.g. Machine Learning/AI, Blockchain, IoT and Analytics. We help organizations to convert the famous “Digitalization” term into tangible and measurable business benefits. We like to utilise cloud in different forms as well as use open-source based solutions without any vendor or technology locks. Furthermore, we support innovation & cloud based platforms for development and deployment for long-term based business development and quick prototyping and innovation.
We hope you to have the following:
- Strong hands-on software development skills & passion (Full-Stack)
- Java coding skills is a must
- Smooth customer facing and coordination skills
- Fluent Finnish and English language
- App development on Azure, AWS, or Google cloud
- Pro-active and responsible attitude with entrepreneurial mindset
Most of the following are familiar to you:
- Experience on Data Engineering/Analytics and/or GIS is a big plus
Your main daily duties would be:
- Software Design, Development, Deployment
- Pre-Sales (RFPs, PoCs, demos, technical presentations)
- Project Coordination/Management
- Technical Consultation (e.g. Architecture, cloud)
- A Versatile Job profile
- Opportunity to be part of in building the Altoros Nordics story
- International atmosphere and colleagues
- Local company sprit with Global coverage
- Path to grow and develop yourself further
- Altoros Well-Being Package (e.g. occupational health services, support for free-time activities)
If you got inspired, please apply promptly by sending your Cover letter and CV to email@example.com. We will hire the suitable person immediately once she/he is found.
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony